Job Ref: 212525583
Date: 2020-10-01 15:28:54
My manufacturing client, based in Haddenham, are looking for a Production Assembly Team Leader to join their growing team. The company are going from strength to strength and, as the business expands, they are looking for great people to join them.
As Production Assembly Team Leader, you will spend around 60% of your time leading from the front in a hands on assembly position and the remaining 40% of your time managing your assembly team.
You will be responsible for assigning daily tasks to your team, assuring maximum productivity, training new assembly technicians, maintaining records, ensuring an ordered and clean work environment at all times, managing your team and ensuring the line is set up and running smoothly at all times.
To be successful in the Production Assembly Team Leader role, you must have experience of manufacturing, inventory control, leadership skills and team management experience, excellent communication, both written and verbal.
Working hours are Monday to Thursday 8-5, with an earlier finish on Fridays. Salary on offer is £22-23k, depending on experience
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.