Job Ref: 215146959
Date: 2021-11-12 11:53:38
As part of EMEA Supply Planning organization, this role will be working collaboratively with cross-functional teams and Customers when necessary, to develop, plan and implement the Supply Plan for a portfolio within the IBP process, including the balancing and management of inventory, customer service requirements, and total cost to meet finished goods demand with optimized total delivered costs [TDC]. A person in this role will be managing inventory for New Product launches, managing of disposition of slow moving and obsolete finished goods, and developing and driving continuous & process improvement initiatives within Supply Planning accountability that creates capacity, reduces inventory and/or improves service.
* Manages supply planning for existing products/SKUs as well as new products, through collaboration with Supply Chain teams and other departments (Commercial, Commercialisation, Operations) and using SAP/APO/SNP, to generate medium and long-term supply plan whilst maintaining operational efficiencies and the balance to maintain OTIF & Inventory targets
* Control and maintain Master Data within planning system for the appropriate resources and products to both manage the constraints of seasonality, holidays, business change etc, as well as ensure that conversion costs are accurately reflected/recorded.
* Monitor progress against the plan through frequent contact with Production Schedulers, Material Schedulers and the Operational site team, consulting / informing of any adjustments as necessary, according to priorities, constraints & customer commitments. Maintain close contact with other Supply Planners and/or Customer Services advising them of the situation and the actions taken / in progress to deliver OTIF / available inventory.
* Daily management and problem-solving of supply and inventory plan variances, including unexpected demand, to ensure appropriate communication and actions with customer service, sales planning, marketing, operations and the customers as appropriate
* Evaluate slow moving materials and excess inventories and recommend and implement corrective action plans
* Produce/update all relevant reports as and when required, highlighting corrective actions for non-conformance to target.
* Serves as the Supply Chain lead on cross-functional customer/business teams charged with business development, operational excellence and capacity development
* Identify, develop and drive continuous & process improvement initiatives within Supply Planning accountability
* Comply with all the rules concerning Health and Safety, to ensure that all equipment is operate safely and to report any accident, injury or unsafe practice in accordance with procedures
* A degree in an appropriate discipline (desirable not essential).
* Previous experience in Supply Chain Planning, Logistics, Operations, or a relate field required.
* Demonstrated ability to analyze, trouble-shoot, problem solve and resolve complex issues required.
* Demonstrated ability to manage projects and/or process improvement initiatives with cross functional teams using honed influencing & leadership skills required.
* Strong communication and organization skills required Proficiency with MS Excel, Power Point, Word, and ERP (ex: SAP), ECC, APO required.
* Good-to-advanced level of understanding of concepts and principles in Supply Planning and working knowledge of these elements in other areas including other Supply Chain sub-functions, Operations, Sourcing & Sales.
* Working knowledge of how Supply Planning integrates within the end-to-end Product Supply Network (Sourcing, Planning, Making & Shipping).
* Working knowledge general business practices & concepts and commercial awareness (MKC markets and product lines).
* Good understanding of both internal and external business needs.
* Good knowledge of technical activities and procedures to perform role.
* Understands how work impacts the bottom line and OGSMs.
* Strong degree of professionalism and influence when dealing with others and leading cross-functional team(s) to alignment and solutions.
* Key collaborative relationships with Customer Service, Logistics, Demand Planning, Plant Planning & Scheduling, Plant Operations, Commercialization and Sourcing Significant exchange of information in concise and logical way.
* Self-management of work. Able to lead mid-sized projects with cross-functional teams.
* Developed Project Management skills.
At McCormick, we bring our passion for flavor to work each day. We encourage growth, respect everyone's contributions and do what's right for our business, our people, our communities and our planet. Join us on our quest to make every meal and moment better.
Founded in Baltimore, MD in 1889 in a room and a cellar by 25-year-old Willoughby McCormick with three employees, McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 12,400 employees around the world and more than $5 Billion in annual sales., the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures, food service businesses and consumers
While our global headquarters are in the Baltimore, Maryland, USA area, McCormick operates and serves customers from nearly 50 locations in 27 countries and 135 markets in Asia-Pacific, China, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and the Americas, including North, South and Central America with recognized brands including Schwartz.
At McCormick, we have over a 100-year legacy based on our “Power of People” principle. This principle fosters an unusually dedicated workforce requiring a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and collaboration based on the highest ethical values.
Agencies: McCormick as needed will work with external recruitment vendors through our Agency Portal. Unless previously contacted, McCormick does not accept unsolicited resumes from external recruiting agencies.
McCormick is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.