Job Ref: 213958911
Date: 2021-06-11 14:50:06
I am currently recruiting for several Biomedical Scientists to join a growing and fast paced laboratory providing a unique range of analytical and testing services to clients.
If you are HCPC registered with good experience of molecular biology and real-time PCR you will certainly have a good grounding for our requirements. This is permanent opportunity paying a competitive salary.
* To assist laboratory staff to provide Molecular Diagnostic service
* Responsible for adding technical and approved clinically relevant comments before sending results to external clients on behalf of the company
* Provide training to laboratory staff
* Responsible for interpretation of results and take actions according to company policies
* Responsible for authorizing results
* To liaise with senior Biomedical staff, medical and scientific staff in all matters relating to the diagnosis of infection.
* Responsible for maintaining quality systems within the laboratory
* Current and active HCPC registration as a biomedical Scientist
* Understanding and knowledge of PCR and RT- PCR
* Experience of working in a regulated lab-based environment
* Experience in providing training to laboratory staff
Please note that I am looking to fill these roles urgently. If you are interested, please apply now
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.