Job Ref: 213382901
Date: 2021-03-17 16:40:05
Data Quality Analyst * Office 2 days (Bucks/Berks boarder) & WFH 3 days * To £40,000 + Benefits – J11433
Our client is a Global Leader in the commodities market with raw materials pricing analytics being at its core. They provide market intelligence to the largest manufacturers and retailers around the world, using advanced technology and supported by a data- driven intelligence team with strong research and knowledge skill across a wide range of markets, from raw materials to indirect costs.
As a key member of their growing Data Analytics team you will ensure that data is accurate and consistent using a combination of programmatic and non-programmatic approaches.
You will actively champion awareness of the principles of good data management ensuring the continuity and quality of data, and manage internal and external expectations accordingly. This will include discussions with senior management and clients.
You will also analyse and improve the methodology for data continuity, normalisation and transformation techniques.
• At least 2 years-experience of working with data, preferably with data quality
• Ideally the successful candidates will have a degree or certificate in data management or data quality, though equivalent experience would be accepted as an alternative.
• Working with large and complex data sets, across multiple teams
• Data quality analysis and oversight
• Problem solving
• Ability to program in Python or R, ideally with knowledge of data transformation and wrangling, is a strong plus.
• At least some knowledge of SQL and Mongo databases and how Python can talk to them
• Communication: ability to collaborate with colleagues openly and articulately
• Ability to zoom in and out from detail to big picture
• Commercial sensibility, attention to customer
• Energy: eagerness to improve existing processes and create new ones
To find out more about this opportunity, please apply and we will be in touch
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.