Job Ref: 213245015
Date: 2021-02-24 17:21:43
Mane Rail are currently recruiting for a Senior Project Manager from a Rail or Civils Construction background. The contract is covering a major rail project around Aylesbury.
You will be responsible for sending your whole time on site and your duties may include:
* Completing various reports and spreadsheets
* Managing projects from start to completion
* Delivering work that meets project requirements
* Communicating to various project teams
* Supervision and management of staff
To be considered for this vacancy as a Senior Project Manager you must meet the below criteria:
* Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS)
* CSCS Card
* Proven experience as a Senior Project Manager in a Construction environment covering major Infrastructure projects
* You have a strong Civils or Rail construction background
* Experience working with a main construction contractor
* Minimum of 2 working references – ideally from most recent positions
You may be required to work between various sites so it is ideal you have a full driving license and own transport.
To apply for this vacancy as a 'Senior Project Manager' please submit an updated CV
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.