Job Ref: 213924907
Date: 2021-06-08 13:24:34
Are you an experienced Supply Chain Co-ordinator? Do you have the ability to build and maintain strong business relationships? Can you work as part of a team?
Due to the continuing expansion of our client’s business, they are looking to recruit an experienced supply chain co-ordinator to join their team.
You will need be self-motivated, have strong communication skills and be a team player. In addition, a high degree of accuracy and numeracy will be required to manage complicated situations effectively.
Duties will include:
* Receiving, evaluating and processing customer orders, ensuring that all information is accurate
* Working closely with the sales team to manage customer requirements and respond to any queries
* Reacting quickly, and communicating calmly and effectively with colleagues and customers to help to resolve any material supply issues
* Working alongside the on-site warehouse team to ensure all daily shipments are arranged on time
* Assisting the team to manage the correct inventory levels and investigate any discrepancies
* Working with colleagues and suppliers to anticipate and pro-actively resolve any supply issues
* Helping to manage inventory levels to ensure that we can meet customer requirements quickly
* Learning about each role in the Supply Chain team to understand all aspects of our international distribution and provide holiday and sickness cover in all areas – materials management, purchase order processing etc.
The successful candidate will be supported by extensive training and enthusiastic colleagues. There is great scope for personal and professional development within this role
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.