Job Ref: 212626384
Date: 2020-10-21 08:44:09
An expanding hi-tech engineering organisation have an opening at their site in Hertfordshire due to growth. The position is for a Stores Operative and you will be joining a tight-knit team where you will be working at the heart of a busy store’s environment. Your primary role will be coordinating/processing activities of stores operations and supporting the assembly of high accuracy high value products.
This is a great time to get on board with a company that are on a truly exciting journey, they are developing brand new technology that will revolutionise the industry. You will be pivotal in helping run daily stores operations and will need to be proactive with a positive attitude with everything you do.
Ideally you will have 5 years’ experience in a stores environment and possess strong administration skills, you will also need to be confident using ERP systems in a manufacturing environment as well as a working knowledge of Word/excel. Attention to detail will be key and It would be a desirable if you were to hold a forklift/counterbalance license. Other responsibilities may include…
– Process all goods inwards.
– will work as part of the busy stores team playing a key role in the manufacturing process.
– Stocking and kitting of components.
– Packing and despatch of orders.
– Conducting stock taking activities.
For this role you will need:
– Working knowledge of Microsoft office packages.
– ERP/MRP/SAP systems
– Ideally 5 years’ experience of working in a store’s environment
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.