Job Ref: 212574229
Date: 2020-10-11 14:00:05
The school pride themselves on the high expectations they place on their children, and they strive to break down any barriers to education and give every child the best possible chance to succeed.
This role will consist of a varied timetable working across multiple classes in EYFS, so the school are keen to hear from Early Years Practitioners with experience in either a school or nursery setting. Flexibility and adaptability is a must as this role works on a shift pattern.
We are seeking Early Years Practitioners who:
* Are excellent role models to young children and can promote the school's ethos of motivating them to succeed
* Have experience in an early years setting
* Are flexible and will work well as part of a team across the whole school
* Have NVQ Level 3 in Child Care or equivalent
The school is situated in Aylesbury, with easy road access and free parking for all staff. As this is a new school within a large trust, there are excellent career progression opportunities here for the right people who make a strong start, as well as job security.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme – recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance – so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning – our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
If you are interested in applying to this Teaching Assistant vacancy in Aylesbury, please contact Georgia Lyme on (phone number removed) or by email at (url removed)